All rights, including images and copyright in this website, are owned by Suzie Jasper. Please do not copy, reproduce, or use these images in any format without gaining permission from Suzie Jasper; doing so is an infringement of UK copyright law. Any use of this website or its contents, including storing them or copying them in whole, or in part for any purpose other than to be used for the sole purpose of placing a personal order with Suzie Jasper is prohibited.
All intellectual property rights in Suzie Jasper’s designs and products are and will remain the property of Suzie Jasper. Any infringement of these rights will be taken seriously.
The contents of this site are for personal, not commercial use, and as such Suzie Jasper prohibits any modification, distribution or re-posting of any images, written text, coding or any element of design of this website for any purpose.
Suzie Jasper is a member of ACID (Anti-Copying In Design).
Suzie Jasper endeavours to ensure that all images are a true representation of the finished product. However, as all products shown are handmade and are as accurate as possible to the images shown, minor variations may occur. True reproduction of colour of all imagery across the site will vary due to the resolution, age and colour profile of the device on which it is viewed. Please note that there may also be slight variations due to print, browser and publishing limitations.
Please note that as every item is created by hand by Suzie, all jewellery and ceramics will have an organic feel to them and not a machine-made look. Since freshwater pearls are naturally-grown organic substances, it is nearly impossible to find a pearl that is the same as another, and as all semi-precious stones have slight variations in colour and shape, each piece will be unique and special.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information about you when you interact with us (e.g. by phone or online), sign up to our mailing list online and at retail shows and events
- What information we collect
Personal information we collect about you may include your name, postal address, email address, phone number(s). You may also provide us with additional personal information (when enquiring about commissioned work, for example).
- How we use personal information
We use the personal information from you to include the following:
- To provide you with information about our services, latest offers and events.
- To process payments we have received from you.
To handle orders, deliver products and communicate with you about your orders or enquiries.
- For internal record keeping.
We may rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer service.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have given your email requesting that we notify you of Suzie Jasper events, news and special offers, that is all you will receive from us.
- Should at anytime you wish to remove your Email from our list or cease receiving our updates, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the foot of the information email that you receive from us. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com stating ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line or in the email.
- If you have given us your postal address requesting we send you information on Suzie Jasper events, news and special offers, that is all you will receive from us. This will arrive as personally addressed mail.
- Should at anytime you wish to remove your name and address from our postal list or cease receiving Suzie Jasper updates, you may let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 07711 782 057.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- Information sharing and disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
- Data Retention
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are commonly used in order to make websites work by tracking goods that you have placed in a basket, or work more efficiently by remembering your login details, as well as to provide information about the sites usage to the owners of the site. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.